Social media has taken over our lives in recent years and we all showcase all of our lives on these platforms every day. Socially Acceptable is a show that teaches kids how to cut down on their screentime, and to use social media correctly and safely.
You may also like after: Socially Acceptable
Tweeny is a show that gives kids the opportunity to ask Tweeny the Robot questions that they might have. Tweeny will then find answers to these questions with the help of the TweenOvate Shining Stars artists.
Parents, if your kids have questions that they want answered by Tweeny, send us the following via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a video recording of them asking the question.
- Email or WeTransfer the video to email@example.com. Make subject line "Ask Tweeny Video".
- Include the kid's name, age, city/town and country in the email.
- Video must begin with "Hi Tweeny, I am (name and surname) from (city and country) and I am (age) year old...", and then they can ask their question.
- Questions must be in English.
Looking forward to all the questions.
Get your dancing shoes on and dance!
Everybody Dance Now is a show whereby Matthew10, choreographer for all the TweenOvate Shining Star artists, teach you the dance moves you will see at these artists concerts and music videos. So the next time you are at a TweenOvate Shining Star concert, you can push everyone to the side and steel the show with your dance moves.
Watch South Africa's most gifted and talented kids
Talented Kids is a program that showcases the talent of young kids with big dreams.
If you have a talent and live in Gauteng, South Africa, and is between the age of 10 and 15 and want to appear on Talented Kids, ask your parents to contact us and send us through the following:
- A video of the kid showing his talent
- Name, surname and age of the kid
- Email address of parents
Videos can be sent by email or WeTransfer (if the video is to big) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make the email subject line "Talented Kids audition video".